Last week we put together a list of some of our favorite funny feminists on Twitter. You sent us a ton of recommendations, so we couldn’t resist another volume.
- Aparna Nancheria (@aparnapkin): I am a scrunched up napkin with recyclable dreams. Also a comedian in some cultures. Total drag in others.
- Kate O’Rahzum (@ah_kay_ora): Your #1 source for robot news
- Danielle Henderson (@knottyyarn): Writer @strangerslog, @Vulture, @RookieMag, created Feminist Ryan Gosling. PhD dropout. Expletive-laden screeds not reflective of my employers.
- Heather Gold (@heathr): Writer/Performer. Speaker. CBC Contrib. OG web. Next show: Feb 24+5 TIX :http://tinyurl.com/CookieCabaret
- Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu): A comic from Queens currently living in Brooklyn. My debut album will be out in the Spring of 2014 on @killrockstars. PRE-ORDER HERE:http://www.killrockstars.com/waitingfor2042/
Leave recommendations for next week in the comments! We’re particularly interested in activists covering their work on the ground. And of course follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.