Last week we highlighted some of our favorite feminist fiction writers on Twitter, but there were just too many options for one installment of the series. Today we’re back with more suggestions.
- Margaret Atwood (@MargaretAtwood): author
- Adrienne Maree Brown (@Adriennemaree): The only way to deal w/an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. -Camus
- Walidah Imarisha (@WalidahImarisha): Writer, educator, organizer, sci fi scholar. Co-editor Octavia’s Brood: Sci Fi Stories from Social Justice Movements. Author of Scars/Stars, a poetry collection
- Imogen Binnie (@iphisol): famous and popular humorless writer, homosexual and migraineuse. i wrote this novel Nevada: http://topsidepress.com/nevada
- Cheryl Strayed (@CherylStrayed): #1 New York Times bestselling author of WILD, TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS, and TORCH. Photo by Joni Kabana.
Nominate for next week’s installment in the comments! Links appreciated. We’re particularly interested in activists tweeting about their work on the ground. And, of course, make sure to follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet. And likes books.