I’m really, really over the ARE WOMEN FUNNY “debate” and usually I’m on the Liz Lemon train: I’m not gonna make you a fucking list of funny women just to prove my point. But, then again, it’s my job to make a list of feminists on the internet every Friday. And this time I want to talk about hilarious ladies.
- Margaret Cho (@margaretcho): On the road with my new tour, MOTHER! You can also find me on Facebook at http://facebook.com/officialmargaretcho … and YouTube at http://youtube.com/margaretcho
- Ladies Against Humanity (@LadiesAgainst): These ain’t no dance cards.
- Melinda Taub (@MelindaTaub): Writer, comedian, other stuff. My first novel Still Star-Crossed came out July 9th from Random House. Yay!
- Sasheer Zamata (@thesheertruth): Comedian, Actress, Writer, Beyonce.
- Mallory Ortberg (@mallelis): Vera said that?
We got a ton of recommendations for other funny feminists, so we’ll definitely do a couple more volumes of this list. Leave recommendations in the comments! And of course follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.