“Women want less government in their lives. They want to make their own decisions. They want freedom to choose for their children, their families. That’s what women really want.”
You are so spot on, Morgan Brittany. I can’t wait to see you next weekend outside an abortion clinic, escorting patients inside so they can obtain safe, legal abortion care. Right? Wrong. So, so wrong.
You can actually turn this video into a drinking game…
- Drink any time the panelists invent a nonsense word, like “sexualist.”
- Drink any time the panelists reinforce gender norms (“Stop shaving, men!”) or gendered class norms (Sofia Vergara is “classy”!).
- Drink any time the panelists make a concerted effort to assure everyone that they’re totally straight, we promise.
- Drink any time the panelists accuse feminists of being like cavewomen, when we clearly prefer the gender neutral term “cavepeople.”
- Drink every time the host mentions how attractive her guests are. Then take a double shot when one of the guests says she doesn’t want to be objectified and the host vehemently agrees with her.
Warning: This game may be hazardous to your health, and may result in extreme drunkenness and repeated slamming of your head onto your desk. Please play responsibly.
Chloe Angyal thinks that you keep using the word “feminist,” but that it does not mean what you think it means.