I’ve been on hiatus from my Feministing duties for the last two weeks for law schools finals — and I have to tell you, it feels good to be done with 1L exams and back to the blogosphere. I still have law on the brain, though, so here are five feminist twitter accounts run by lawyers and legal academics:
- Nancy Leong (@nancyleong): Law professor @UDenverLaw. Teach & research constitutional rights, race, gender, sexual orientation, discrimination. Love tater tots. Loathe clowns.
- Legal Momentum (@LegalMomentum): Legal Momentum is a non-profit legal advocacy organization dedicated to protecting the rights of women and girls. Follows & RT’s don’t equal endorsements.
- Kimberle Crenshaw (@sandylocks)
- Feminist Law Profs (@FeministLawPrfs): A group blog of topics, books, articles, CFPs, conferences for feminist law profs across subject areas. Tweets by @ProfBCrawford unless a link to signed post.
- Sandra Park (@sandrapark): attorney @ACLU, #fem2,
#vaw, #genepatents, and more – views are my own
Leave recommendations in the comments for next week’s list. We’re particularly interested in local groups tweeting about their on-the-ground organizing. And, of course, follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.