This week, we’re highlighting some of our favorite feminist fiction writers on Twitter. I love seeing how authors’ voices adapt to such a restricted form, and appreciate the straightforward insight into their politics. With too many great options to choose from, we’ll be back with another volume soon, so suggest your favorite feminist fiction writers in the comments.
- Judy Blume (@judyblume): Are You There, Twitter? It’s Me, Judy
- Roxane Gay (@rgay): I write things. I want a tiny baby elephant. Forthcoming: An Untamed State (Grove Atlantic) and Bad Feminist (Harper Perennial).
- Tayari Jones (@tayari): Author of SILVER SPARROW, LEAVING ATLANTA and THE UNTELLING.
- Joyce Carol Oates (@JoyceCarolOates): Author
- Amy Tan (@AmyTan): The Valley of Amazement will be published Nov 5, 2013
Nominate for next week’s installment in the comments! Links appreciated. And, of course, make sure to follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet. And likes books.