What would Erick Erickson’s vagina say?

Erick Erickson, right wing blogger and political commentator, is afraid of ladies that won’t submit to an agenda that destroys every right we’ve earned. So much so, that he called the Democratic National Convention the “Vagina Monologues.”

He apologized. But not really, he apologized for offending you, you easily offended vagina-haver. He didn’t apologize for his larger transgression, probably because he doesn’t realize it. Erickson is afraid of vaginas, so even when women are  expressing themselves in way that is nothing similar to the style of expression in a popular college play–all he sees is a flying vagina.

But the real question is: How does Erick Erickson even know what the Vagina Monologues are? And, is he secretly a fan? If so, Erick–what would YOUR vagina say? Or wear?

Other than a big sign that says, “I’m a douche-bag.”

Update: Ultraviolet is asking that CNN fire Erick Erickson. Sign the petition if you think that a CNN correspondent shouldn’t be calling the DNC the “Vagina Monologues.”

1. Posted September 5, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Fox Boobs (Fox News as Norman Goldman calls it) has a job awaiting Erickson once he’s fired, I suppose. I can’t believe CNN scraped to the bottom of the garbage can by hiring Erickson. Go to Media Matters and read his history of conserva-sleaze.

2. Posted September 6, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

Erickson is well-known in the Macon, GA. area for his use of demagoguery to offend those not agreeing with his narrow-minded sexists, racists, and homophobic conservative agenda. He is simply a snollygoster (opportunist) intent on using hate speech to line his pockets to the detriment of those preferring logic and rationalization instead of his deliberate lies. Fire him now CNN.

3. Posted September 6, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

Is that supposed to be an insult? Am I supposed to be offended by that? First I’d need to have a low opinion of “Vagina Monologues” I guess.

I know the names of plays too! Let’s call Paul Ryan “Rock of Ages” and Mitt Romney “The Book of Mormon” (which I got to see and liked, actually, but go along for the gag.)

• Posted September 8, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

Erm… the Vagina Monologues has the problem of massive rape apology.
      “The Little Coochie Snorcher that Could” involves a girl being raped and having said raped being portrayed in a positive light. Its pro-pedophilia.

That said, I’m 99% sure that wasn’t what he was going for. He was just calling the dems vaginas.

• Posted September 10, 2012 at 12:34 am | Permalink

I’ve not read that monologue from it. I’ve read a few that seemed fine.

• Posted September 10, 2012 at 12:46 am | Permalink

Also,” Erm”…even wikipedia said that line was removed from later editions, which could explain it not being the first thing that comes to mind.

Also, I know what the guy’s point was. My point was that it was a ridiculous remark that to me deserved a ridiculous response, so that’s what I gave. Actually, I can’t believe I missed a crack like “Let’s refer to the RNC as ‘Wicked’” , that would’ve worked.