It’s the National Sex Ed Week of Action! To celebrate, Planned Parenthood of NYC is giving away a package of safe-sex goodies to the Feministing reader who emails me ** with the correct answers to all five of the following sex-ed related questions. Pencils ready? And, go:
1. Name one of the two most common STIs (sexually transmitted infections) in the United States.
2. What metal is a contraceptive IUD made out of?
3. By law there is only one acceptable sexual position in Washington, D.C. What is it?
4. “Let’s Talk About Sex” was a hit from which Salt-n-Pepa album?
5. In 1998, which state created a law banning the sale of sex toys, ruling that the constitution “doesn’t include a right to sexual privacy”?
**UPDATE: Congrats to Sarah, who was the first to respond correctly! The answers are below the jump…
1. Chlamydia and gonorrhea
4. Blacks’ Magic