Anti-feminist mailbag (anatomy lesson edition)

Amex not accepted.

Are vaginas shaped the way they are so you can slide a credit card through them?

You know it took him hours to think of that one. Also, it seems someone needs a closer look at a vagina.

1. Foxfire
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

So that’s where all the weird charges on my statement are coming from….

2. sgzax
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

And are penises shaped the way they are so I can use them to hold pencils?

3. inFlagrante
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

No, no, no… Vagina’s aren’t shaped to be credit card readers, vulva’s are. Geez, some people.

4. UltraMagnus
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

Well, we know he’s 1) being totally flip and assholish and 2) either doesn’t believe or doesn’t understand evolution;).
    Also, does that mean that the asshole is shaped for those Mobil speed passes?

5. Posted December 14, 2007 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

actually i am pretty sure ass hats like that need to stay far far away from vaginas.

6. Allytude
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

… no actually vaginas are out doing wonderful things…

7. Posted December 14, 2007 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

No, but your butt crack is. Does it take Diners Club?

8. exelizabeth
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Do you know what a common thread seems to be with all this hate mail?
    None of these men have ever actually gotten laid.
    Gee, I wonder why.

9. anomrabbit
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

No, but your butt crack is.
    – Peggy-ness
    Nelly did this in his “Tip Drill” music video. For serious. Much outrage followed.
    P.S.: I would have included a link but I couldn’t bring myself to actually watch the video.

10. Posted December 14, 2007 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

I never would have known!

11. midevil
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

How unfortunate, another dick that knows shit about the female body. I hope he uses Real Dolls instead.

12. Webbess
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

I can’t believe evolutionary biologists haven’t considered this.
    Someone notify the Nobel Prize committee.

13. Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

Spoken like a man who’s never seen a real vagina since he came out of his momma’s.

14. Webbess
    Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

^ That post was made in sarcasm. For some bizarre reason the tags I wrote disappeared.

15. Posted December 14, 2007 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

Penises are obviously bestowed with erection powers to hold up towels.

16. Liza
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 1:29 am | Permalink

Ouch.
    Clearly he hasn’t been near a vagina in some time. If he continues to act like that, he’ll probably never go near one again.

17. Peepers
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 2:03 am | Permalink

Urethra…vagina…asshat?

18. nerdalert
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 3:34 am | Permalink

Why do woman-haters think that vaginas are like Swiss Army knives?
    It can whittle, open wine bottles, clean your teeth, magnify text, and file your nails in one sitting.

19. BeezNeez
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 5:34 am | Permalink

I wouldn’t believe someone could be that dumb, except I’ve seen plenty of “erotic drawings” by 15-year-old boys that shows women standing upright, legs together, pushing something in through the FRONT of the vulva. Because … as we all know … the vagina runs parallel to one’s belly-button.
    I’ve seen dozens and dozens of these … there are obviously a LOT of confused people out there–more so than this guy.
    Now I’m imagining him running his credit card through a woman’s vagina … and being unable to fish it back out. That would be … so … pointy. Ouch.

20. Andrea
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:28 am | Permalink

anomrabbit: This guy I used to date (and have since completely cut out of my life for many reasons) showed me the extended uncut video for “Tip Drill” just to see what I would think about it (???? as if he couldn’t guess). Of course, he was a misogynist piece of shit and was only showing it to me because he didn’t know how else to express his growing resentment at my ability to be self-confident and clever while simulaneously possessing a vagina. It’s the only thing I’ve ever seen that made me both cry AND throw up.

21. Posted December 15, 2007 at 10:31 am | Permalink

Vaginas are shaped that way so that really tiny penises can’t injure them.

22. Shira
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

More than once I’ve had conversations with “pro-life” men who believed, among other things, that A)Women pee out their vaginas and B)Women get “loose” from having too much sex because of ‘erosion.’ Christ on a cracker, just because we call pubic hair a bush doesn’t mean the thing it covers is a freaking hillside.
    In my experience, the less a man knows about female anatomy, the more likely he is to want to control it.

23. dananddanica
    Posted December 16, 2007 at 12:20 am | Permalink

Actually I bet you’d be amazed at how much people who send those kinds of emails know about the general appearance of female genitalia.
    If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that credit card comment after friends or co-workers come back from a “gentlemans” club I could retire. Sadly though that is usually the extent of their knowledge.

24. AnnaSoror
    Posted December 16, 2007 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

Hi Jessica,
    Can we have a weekly anti-feminist hate mail bag? This is too funny to just do once!

25. Posted December 17, 2007 at 4:00 am | Permalink

Well, AnnaSoror, I have something called Asshole of the Week and Asshole of the Month. (here are the most recent Assholes of the Week)
    On Christmas Day, I will name the 106 Biggest Assholes of the year.

26. TheSoyMilkConspiracy
    Posted December 17, 2007 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Next time you post a vagina diagram, hows about using one that actually labels the clit? It’s kind of important. Please and thank you.