Monday Monty Blogging

sleepingmonty.jpg
This weekend was his first big adventure–we went to my grandparents’ house in upstate New York. Afterwards, he was just a tad tired. (Seriously, he didn’t move from that position for over an hour.)

1. Minervasp73
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 11:27 am | Permalink

That is ridiculously cute. You ought to be ashamed, ASHAMED, I tells ya, for forcing me to smile on a rainy Monday, which is like the Carpenters’ song on crack.

2. Steph
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

OMG your dog is so cute! Monday Monty Blogging makes my day.

3. String_Bean_Jen
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Poor wee tired Monty! The fluffball surely loved being out of the city, though, and seeing some new terrain!

4. tonireads@gmail.com
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

if you created a blog exclusively about monty, i would totally read it every day. that is one cute dog.

5. Posted August 27, 2007 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

OmG, he looks so soft! I just want to scratch his belly.

6. Posted August 27, 2007 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

This is so cute it hurts. Monty is adorable!

7. Kai
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

Haha, tuckering a dog out is a noble pursuit, and a rewarding one, too. Sweet dreams to Monty!

8. ElleMariachi
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

You can just *see* the dream/thought bubble above his head. “Ruff ruff ruff, Snausages, ruff ruff ruff, chewing on shoes, ruff ruff ruff, tummy scratches”. Hee!

9. Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

Man, I am not even an animals kind of person, and I’d play with that dog …like kiss it and toss it around and wrestle with it. Does it like your face like most other dogs? I had a dog kiss me the other day and I wanted to puke until I realized it had puppy breath. Then it wasn’t so bad.

10. Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

I want to put my face on that tummy and blow raspberries. Which sounds weirder than it actually is. I do it to my puppy all the time.

11. Jessica
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

omg, yes he’s a HUGE face licker. i’m sure my face smells of puppy but i don’t care.

12. SarahMC
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

“I am not even an animals kind of person”
    (Elaine Benes voice) Get OUT!
    But seriously, I like the way my doggie smells. I love the smell of puppy, period. That is truly the best. But I even enjoy the way my room smells now that Hoagie’s stench has settled in. It’s weird, I know.

13. Persephone
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

Awww. He’s so cute ^.^ I’m away at college and looking at him makes me miss my animals back home :(

14. Posted August 27, 2007 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

If you’re going to keep this up then I think we need to have a feminist’s pet post where we all show off our babies.

15. togolosh
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 10:11 pm | Permalink

I suffer from a compulsive disorder that forces me to scritch the belly of any critter that rolls on its back in such a cute way. The meds don’t seem to help.

16. Posted August 27, 2007 at 10:34 pm | Permalink

Scratching the bellies of cute animals is a noble pursuit.

17. Daniel Burk
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

Holy shit. That is one of the cutest dogs ever.

18. werechick
    Posted August 28, 2007 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

Am I a weirdo for thinking he resembles Piglet from Winnie the Pooh? Because he does, and that’s adorable.