Last week, in honor of a Very Important Event in National Feminist News (me finishing my last law school final), we put together a list of five feminist legal Twitter accounts for the Feministing Follow Friday. Today we’re back with some more:
- Dr. Jillian T. Weiss (@drjilliantweiss): Tweets on transgender legal and workplace issues
- Fatima Goss Graves (@FGossGraves): Advocate for women’s rights, civil rights, and economic justice. Pretends to be Serena Williams in limited spare time.
- Ann Olivarius (@AnnOlivarius): Lawyer & Feminist, Managing Partner at McAllister Olivarius and@AOAdvocates, Chair @rhodesproject. Expert in employment litigation in US/UK, and Title IX.
- SRLP (@SRLP): The Sylvia Rivera Law Project (SRLP) works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine their gender identity and expression
- Center for Reproductive Rights (@ReproRights): For more than 20 years, the Center for Reproductive Rights has used the law to advance reproductive freedom as a fundamental human right.
Leave recommendations in the comments for next week’s list. We’re particularly interested in local groups tweeting about their on-the-ground organizing. And, of course, follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.