- FORCE (@UpsettingRape): FORCE: Upsetting Rape Culture is a creative activist effort to upset the culture of rape and create a culture of consent. Monument Quilt:http://themonumentquilt.org
- Hannah G. (@ethiopiennesays): just an awkward black girl with a blog. inquiries: email@example.com
- Advocates for Youth (@AmplifyTweets): Amplify is a youth-driven online community dedicated to changing society’s messed-up approach to sex, sexuality, and sexual health. 501C(3).
- Project Unbreakable (@ProjUnbreakable): Photography project aiming to give a voice to sexual assault survivors founded by 21YO Grace Brown. Tweets by Kerri unless otherwise specified.
- BARCC (@barcc): the boston area rape crisis center. dedicated to healing. advocating for change.
Leave SAAM twitter recommendations in the comments for next week. We’re particularly interested in local groups organizing against sexual violence. And, of course, follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.