A million years ago — OK, more like a month ago — before Feministing took time off for the holidays, and before I briefly left the blogosphere to study for finals, we put together Volume I of feminist poets you should follow on Twitter. As promised, just a bit late, here’s Volume II.
- Mindy Nettifee (@thecultofmindy): poet, designer, activist, serial optimist, and a keeper
- Tarfia Faizullah (@tarfiafaizullah): Writer. Astigmatic. Editor. Small-footed. Teacher. Baby panda.
- Staceyann Chin (@staceyannchin): Writer. Poet. Activist. Lesbian. Feminist. Jamaican. Immigrant. Radical. Mother. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlos Andrés Gómez (@CarlosAGLive): HBO Def Poet, actor, speaker, & author of MAN UP (@GothamBooks) reimagining masculinity & gender. Founder of @ManUpMoment. Touring artist. http://www.facebook.com/CarlosOnTour
- Jenny Zhang (@Jennybagel): Poet, & fiction writer for @rookiemag, & for this this life of mine
Nominate your favorite tweeting feminists for next week’s installment in the comments! Links appreciated. And, of course, make sure to follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.