We’re back for our weekly feminist Twitter suggestions. This week we’re particularly happy we follow this crew:
- Amanda Williams (@fullfrontalfem): Latin@, fem/reprojustice activist, MSW candidate, queer advocate, vegan, climber, yogi. Proud @lilithfund board member & @AbortionFunds supporter. Views = mine.
- Pramila Jayapal (@pramilaj): Unapologetic activist for justice. Founder of OneAmerica, WA’s largest immigrant advocacy organization. Race, immigration, arts, new ideas. Ready, set, go!
- Surviving in Numbers (@SurvivingTumblr): The official Twitter account for the Surviving in Numbers Tumblr run by Ali Safran. To submit your story, visit http://survivinginnumbers.tumblr.com/sharestory
- Melissa McEwan (@Shakestweetz): Melissa McEwan is the proprietor of Shakesville, a progressive feminist blog and a community of teaspoon-wielding badasses who expect more.
- Gloria Malone (@GloriaMalone): #TeenMom. College student. Speaker. Advocate. Freelance writer. Blogger.
Nominate for next week’s installment in the comments! We’re particularly looking for activists tweeting about their on-the-ground work. Links appreciated. And, of course, make sure to follow @feministing.
Alexandra Brodsky spends too much time on the internet.