So, I really really love this web series. It gives a refreshingly funny and honest portrayal of the trials and tribulations of a young modern woman of color just tryna survive. Here are a few reasons you might want to check it out:
1) You could use some laughs.
2) You’re a young person of color and you feel like watching something that was written, directed and produced by someone that resembles you.
3) You want definitive proof that someone else “gets it.”
4) You want to support young women of color artists.
5) You could REALLY use some laughs.
The series recently reached and surpassed its fundraising goals on Kickstarter, and I couldn’t be happier for them. For more info, you can check out this promotional video from their Kickstarter page with a bit more about the series and the people behind it. The first webisode is posted after the jump.