Congrats Chloe, New Feministing Editor!

We’re thrilled to announce that the editorial team at Feministing has invited our dear friend and co-blogger Chloe Angyal to join us as our newest Feministing Editor!

Chloe has been blogging for Feministing since August of 2009, when we brought her on to be our interviews contributor, soon thereafter inviting her as a regular contributor. Her raw, personal writing style and incredible wit has been a huge asset to Feministing and we’re ridiculously excited for her to bring her skills and general awesomeness to the editorial crew.

An integral part of Feministing’s mission is to showcase and propel young feminist voices, and we’re so happy to have such a strong voice as Chloe’s be one of many in Feministing’s leadership moving forward.

Congratulations Chloe! Give Chloe some editor love in comments…

1. Posted May 10, 2011 at 9:39 am | Permalink

This is great news! I think this blog in general has been really kicking it lately, and that is in part due to Chloe’s writing, which I have been really enjoying. Congrats, Chloe!

2. Posted May 10, 2011 at 9:40 am | Permalink

Congratulations Chloe! I’ve noticed that when I think to myself after reading a post “wow, that was awesome” then scroll up to the top to see who wrote it, a disproportionate amount of the time it was you.

3. Posted May 10, 2011 at 9:51 am | Permalink

Congratulations, and an excellent decision on Feministing’s part. Chloe, I remain a big fan of your work.

4. Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Congratulations, Chloe! Your activism is so inspiring!

5. Posted May 10, 2011 at 10:58 am | Permalink

Great news! Thanks for all you’ve done and will continue to do, Chloe! Congrats!

6. Posted May 10, 2011 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Congratulations Chloe!

7. Posted May 10, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

Congrats, Chloe! I always enjoy your posts.
    P.S. Feministing, it would be helpful if you updated your sidebar of editors and contributors some time soon with all the changes that have been happening lately!

8. Posted May 10, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Yessssss! I love was just telling my friends about my love for Chloe’s contributions! Congrats Chloe! I look forward to your spot on observations and humourous voice!

9. Posted May 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! I look forward to your future contributions.