Happy Birthday Jessica!

Today is Jessica’s 32nd birthday.

Jessica, pregnant with Layla, and Andrew

The Feministing crew is wishing her a happy one. Jessica became a mama this year, and is busy taking care of Layla Sorella. It’s a tough job, but she’s got the support of a great family and some feminist politics to back it up.

Happy Birthday Jess! Leave her some birthday love in comments.

1. Posted November 1, 2010 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Happy birthday! Try and relax =)

2. Posted November 1, 2010 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Jessica,
    Happy birthday!!
    My mom gets More magazine, and she had me read the “New Feminists” article. Afterwards, I googled “The Purity Myth,” and ended up reading all the excerpts from all of your books until I reached the viewing limit on the site. My mom then bought the books for me (’cause I’m 15), and I made this account. Thank you for inspiring me to get more information so I can get busy feministing!

3. Posted November 1, 2010 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday, Jessica! I hope it goes wonderfully for you, Andrew and Layla! Relax wonderful feminist! We love you. :)

4. Posted November 1, 2010 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Happy birthday, Jessica. You rock!

5. Posted November 1, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

6. Posted November 1, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

Hey, Jessica! Happy birthday and warm wishes to you and your family!!!
    I read your book Full Frontal Feminism last year (or was it two years ago?) and totally fell in love with your brand of badass feminism. Then I moved on to He’s a Stud, She’s a Slut, which I also love! Thanks for being there to prove that feminist is fabulous and offer hope for a better, more equal world. I hope your birthday is a great one!!!!

7. Posted November 1, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday Jessica! :)

8. Posted November 1, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday Jessica! And happy birthing day to your mother!

9. Posted November 1, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

Have a lovely birthday Jessica! Thank you for spreading the feminist message in the wonderful way you do.