Congratulations Professor Foxy!

Congratulations Professor Foxy!
As of this morning, Professor Foxy holds an elite, exclusive, and hard-earned membership to the club “Lifesite news targets.” I, too, am a member, so I can tell you- she’s in for a real treat!
This special membership offers guaranteed access to: having your name misspelled and/or your title incorrectly described; having your words taken out of context; being blatantly misrepresented; having your views on an issue warped and manipulated for the anti-choice agenda; experiencing infuriating condescension from a number of sources; and, my personal favorite, having anti-choice news sites show up at the top of the page when your name is googled. Fun!
:-/
I joke, but for real, I am proud of our very own Professor. My mantra is and continues to be, that you know you’re doing something right when you’re pissing anti-choicers off.

1. Brittany
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Ugh, I hate Lifesite news. I think Professor Foxy is pretty kickass, so fuck them.
    In other news, though, I’ve never seen people call pro-lifers on this site anything but anti-choicers, but I never see pro-lifers call pro-choice people things like anti-lifers.
    I dunno, just an amusing little tidbit I noticed. Well, maybe they have…does HEATHENS count? :p

2. Brittany
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Well damn, looks like I was wrong; people DO use anti-life, lol. The insults there are too funny.

3. Nicole
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

They also use pro-abortion alot. Which is funny, because neither pro-abortion nor anti-life accurately describes what “pro-choice” really means, but “anti-choice” definitely describes what “pro-life” supposedly means.

4. Audrey
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Some Canadians call them Lifeshite :)

5. Shadowen
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

Congratulations, Professor Foxy!
    They’re coming after you. You must be doing something right.

6. Comrade Kevin
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

I wrote on abortion rights yesterday and got at least one hair-splitting troll. Good times.

7. 2552
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill