Feministing on Tour!

We mentioned this summer that we were organizing a Feministing Tour. Well it begins this week with four events! Thanks to all the amazing students who worked hard to bring us to their campuses–organizing, fundraising and general awesomeness. We’re really looking forward to dialoging with and meeting you all.
Queens University
Monday October 26th
6pm
Wheaton College
Wednesday October 28th
7pm
Holman Room, Mary Lyon Building
Sorry I don’t have all the location details folks!
If you’re interested in trying to bring a few Feministing Editors to your school or community, email us here. We’ll be scheduling events for the spring soon!

1. Lamour
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 5:22 pm | Permalink

Yeeeaahh, University of Ottawa! So excited!

2. saballerina
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

you go to ottawa u? i go to carleton, and i want to go see them (tomorrow?!) i was checking the ottawa u website and it doesn’t say anything about it though. it’s definitely tomorrow?

3. Elizabeth
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:35 pm | Permalink
  4. 94.Rowland
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

For anyone in the Boston area who’s interested in coming next week, it’s in Higgins 310. I’ll definitely be there!

5. breama
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Tell me you are coming to Toronto??!!

6. breama
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 11:12 pm | Permalink

Tell me you are coming to Toronto??!!

7. Colleen88
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:48 am | Permalink

Courtney, Miriam and Vanessa
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!! (Actually by this point I suppose I could say much later today!) I am extremely excited about this and have been waiting since the summer when I first found out this was in the works!!!!!!!!!!!
    *does happy feminist dance and wonders if I will even get to sleep tonight*

8. Colleen88
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:48 am | Permalink

Courtney, Mirim and Vanessa
    *does happy feminist dance and wonders if I will even get to sleep tonight*

9. Colleen88
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:51 am | Permalink

Hmmm didn’t mean to double post, caught that I spelled Mirim’s name wrong and clicked stop on my browser but I guess that didn’t work out to well. Sorry everyone!

10. PatriarchySlayer
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 1:08 am | Permalink

I just moved to China. Boy do they ever need some Feministing here. Any chance of coming overseas?

11. Toongrrl
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

I’d love to see ya’ll in Bakersfield!! I’m not trying to torture you, believe me.

12. maisnon
    Posted October 22, 2009 at 10:56 am | Permalink

As a proud alum, let me point out that it is QUEEN’S University.
    Cha gheill!