Tuesday Monty Blogging (late and stealing edition)

Sorry for the day late post, folks. Will you stop sending me angry “where is Monty?!” emails now? :)
When we’re upstate in Woodstock, there’s nothing Monty likes better than to get filthy playing with his brother Banjo. Unfortunately, when it comes to water-fetch, Monty is a stealing little shit.

1. Lilly
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Ha ha, I have two border collies, one who is really old and the other is a puppy. Whenever they’re wrestling with each-other the younger one will inevitably pull a trick that’s out of line then come running into my lap for protection.

2. JqlGirl
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Bad puppeh :P Stealing is wrong, unless it gets you delicious cookies. :)

3. M0xieHart
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 11:20 am | Permalink

So cute, this video made my day.

4. geeky_girl
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Monty 1
    Banjo 0

5. gemma
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

There’s TWO of them! Double the cuteness. :)
    Your Monty posts always make me smile.

6. Naked Feminist
    Posted November 11, 2008 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

Banjo FAIL. or in the terms of a favorite web comic of mine…YOINK!

7. DHI
    Posted November 13, 2008 at 9:38 am | Permalink

I protest the negativity! My client is innocent! Having watching the video, I saw the maneuver as an “assist” by Monty. They seemed to be working together seamlessly. Monty and Banjo make a great team!

8. DHI
    Posted November 13, 2008 at 9:39 am | Permalink

9. brodyrocks
    Posted November 15, 2008 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

All in favor of Banjo getting an extra treat, say “aye”! Monty, you are a sly canine. :) Cute video