Sarah on Sarah action.

Looks like it’s video Friday (we have a couple more coming up), but that’s okay with me. Especially when it’s Sarah Haskins.

1. Misspelled
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 1:11 pm | Permalink

OMG YES.
    (The new “chick flick” one is hilarious as well. Seriously, though, can you ever have enough Colin Firth?)

2. Maeve
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

I

3. Posted September 5, 2008 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

I’m conflicted. Who do I love more? Sarah Haskins or Jay Smooth?
    Am I allowed to have two new best friends? Please?

4. Brigit
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

Between this vid and Samantha Bee’s segment of TDS yesterday, I’m in rational female heaven.

5. katemoore
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

B-b-b-but she’s MY best friend! For real!

6. PamelaVee
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I never get sick of Sarah Haskins. Ever.

7. wickedwench
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

I love how all these commentators like to point out that she goes hunting and that she’s a “frontiers woman.”
    Gimme a break! Alaska 2008 is NOT the Oregon trail.
    The next thing they’re going to be saying is that she plows her own field and knits socks from the family’s flock of sheep. Wasilla is no metropolis, but I’m betting you can still buy Cheetos there.
    …you have died of dysentary…

8. Misspelled
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

…you have died of dysentary…
    I always lost mine on the rivers.

9. Misspelled
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Lost my children, that is. Not my continence.

10. brodyrocks
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

Fuckin’ HILARIOUS! I love Sarah Haskins.

11. Edgy1004
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

SO very very funny!

12. _Maeowin_
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

omg the supermarket analogy made me laugh SO loud.
    “…oh and im going to overturn roe v. wade”

13. Posted September 5, 2008 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Hahaha, awesome!!!

14. Tom
    Posted September 5, 2008 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

“This hoop skirt makes my balls itch”
    I almost hurt myself laughing.

15. moonwatcher
    Posted September 6, 2008 at 1:09 am | Permalink

I am so in love with Sarah Haskins.

16. EvilSlutClique
    Posted September 6, 2008 at 3:11 am | Permalink

Hilarious. We’re going to get so much mileage out of the phrase “I’m totally pregnant. For funsies!”

17. T-Monster
    Posted September 6, 2008 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

“Oh sweetie, I’m not your mom. And I’m going to overturn Roe versus Wade.” HA!
    I watched it like three times.
    Wickedwench- hilarious. But did you know in NY you are hard pressed to find HOT Cheetos???? Makes me miss my Cali days so hard.

18. ilovepalin
    Posted September 8, 2008 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

Hi, guys, Sarah Palin cannot overturn Roe vs. Wade. But, what I would want to know is why hate her when she gets her husband to take care of the kids while she goes to work. She has achieved the feminist ideal. I can’t get my boyfriend to do the damn dishes. I think if we want women to have more power then we need to vote for women who don’t necessarily agree with everything we think. She has shown that she is for saving money for the taxpayers – and fought the republican good old boys. what is wrong with that? She pulled herself up by her own damn bootstraps, unlike Hillary, who we never would have heard of if it weren’t for her husband!!

19. ilovepalin
    Posted September 8, 2008 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

20. ilovepalin
    Posted September 8, 2008 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

21. ilovepalin
    Posted September 8, 2008 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

22. kelseyfro7
    Posted September 10, 2008 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

I’m sorry, did you just suggest we vote for Palin because her husband stays home, regardless of the fact that we don’t agree on ANYTHING?
    No thank you. I wouldn’t vote for a woman because she’s a woman. I like to look at issues, like an educated voter. Thanks.