Monday Monty Blogging (vertical tug of war edition)

tugofwar.jpg

1. EG
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Feel better, Jessica.

2. Jessica
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 9:31 am | Permalink

Thanks, EG! I’m doing my best to stay off the computer – but some things are impossible. (Though I have managed to figure out how to type while laying down…)

3. Faerylore
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 9:47 am | Permalink

I hope you feel better too. Monty must be besides himself w/ joy at having both his people home today just to be with him. ;)

4. MyBabyPanda
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 10:04 am | Permalink

Awwww! Monty’s got that crazy eye again!!! Adorable!!!

5. Genetic_Mishap
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 10:40 am | Permalink

So cute! I do that with my sister’s puppy Stoney, and just lift him clear off the ground. He can dangle for quite a while.

6. MLEmac
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

I’ve mastered the art of typing while lying down. However, I also get lots of cricks in my neck from it.
    Feel better!

7. RishiGajria
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

“Monty is very annoyed with me, as I’m pretty much immobile on the couch with a pulled-out back. Luckily, the boyfriend has decided to stay home from work and take care of me – so Monty has a playmate after all.”
    Holy Crap! How did you throw out your back?

8. Jessica
    Posted April 14, 2008 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

Eh, blogging injury. ;) Seriously, I have a back issue anyway (scoliosis) that makes me prone to problems – and a lot of writing on the comp always exacerbates it. After a couple of days rest I’ll be cool. Thanks for the kinds words, all!

9. Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

I used to be able to lift Zelda a couple feet into the air by her mouth while playing tug-of-war. But that was when she was a puppy and weighed less than 5 lbs. Now she’s a big fat 16 lbs and I can’t lift her as far.

10. Lucy
    Posted April 16, 2008 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

I hope you’re feeling better Jessica!

11. caffeinatedqueer
    Posted April 27, 2008 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

Jessica, what kind of a dog is Monty? He’s truly adorable. I’ve poked around Feministing, but couldn’t find that info. :) I am planning to get a dog in the next couple of months, and am gathering info about the breeds that I think are cute…
    Thanks!