I miss you too!!!!

Hey all! I just wanted to give a quick hello and let all you lovely readers know that I am still around, but you may have noticed I haven’t written in a while. I recently had some unsavory circumstances which forced me to evacuate my apartment (I will explain all next week), along with being really sick a handful of times and I am finally recovering from a bout of strep throat! Boo!
But I wanted to say hello, in case you missed me, and let you know that I miss you (!) and I will be back in full blogging form next week.
Also, a cute video to lighten the pain of my absence.

She is so rock-star!

1. poopytoothpaste
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 8:53 am | Permalink

Awesome!
    I can’t think of a better way to start my day than a video clip of a budding girl rock star! The cuteness factor also helps. Thanks for sharing.

2. banana44
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 8:53 am | Permalink

unbelievable! how old is she? my son just barely knows the words to ‘jingle bells’ :)

3. Nina
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 9:55 am | Permalink

cutest baby i’ve ever seen :]

4. Natalie
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

It’s such an adorable video that I hate to spoil it, but it’s actually a boy … there are a ton of videos listed at http://www.youtube.com/user/heroisborn . Very cute watching!

5. stickybetty
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

WOAH. he hit EVERY note.

6. Fenriswolf
    Posted February 28, 2008 at 7:18 pm | Permalink

OMG the cuteness! That kid is awesome! He seems way too tiny to be that good :o

7. Frenchwoman
    Posted September 1, 2009 at 1:00 am | Permalink

In surveying regeneration economics the following conclusions can be drawn. Public and private relations need to be in balance so mutual benefit is clear and not dominated by one party. It is naïve to think complicated developments involving public-good values and goals can be achieved by a few enlightened developers working on their own. However enlightened they are, their economics do not stack up in truly blighted areas.
    The private realm is more often than not interested in the shorter term and in minimizing risk. The public sector needs to help reduce that risk, but also needs the tools to do so. An income stream to help the private sector is required.
    The ownership of and ability to trade in land is the key lever as it enables borrowing against increased land values. But bear in mind that the window of opportunity within regeneration to capture land value is short.