They’re back! Feministing magnetic poetry…

feministingpoetry.jpg
If you want to buy one (they’re $10 each), please click on the donate button and put “Magnet” in the subject line…don’t worry, we’ll have an easier payment method in the new year.
Have a great night everyone, and happy-almost-New Year!

1. MissMouse
    Posted December 31, 2007 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

Feministing, oh how I love thee. Thank you for the many enlightening posts in 2007, and here’s to an even more successful and amazing 2008!
    Cheers!!

2. TheSoyMilkConspiracy
    Posted December 31, 2007 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

Dude, where’s the “fuck” or “sucks” to put before or after “patriarchy?”

3. Posted January 1, 2008 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

thought you’d like to know, you’ve received an award on my blog.
    happy new year!

4. dondo
    Posted January 2, 2008 at 11:39 am | Permalink

You need another row (or perhaps card) for the boys: “men” “peter-pan” “recovering” “share” “housework” and so on.
    Feminism is a trans-gender game. It’s a woman’s fight, but it’s a shared world.
    Thanks for a great blog. Happy New Year, all.

5. Christina
    Posted January 2, 2008 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year!
    Next time you make one of these nifty things, might be a good idea to include a few words to talk about class, colour, sexuality, and aging.
    I recognize it is hard to be inclusive with a fridge word poerty thingy but I think it would really be great.
    For me it is really hard to relate
    I like that you can talk about “gender identity” though.

6. free slots
    Posted November 17, 2008 at 3:54 am | Permalink

Feministing – great idea, but I didn’t see ant “call to action” buttons for a survey or something like this !!!

7. free slots