DC Feminist Holiday Fun

dcfeministinghappyhour.JPG
Not to be outdone by the NYC gals, Jen and I are convening a little holiday happy hour for Feministing friends in DC. Same date, same time, different city:
Lucky Bar
1221 Connecticut Ave NW (at 18th St. NW)
Wednesday, December 19th
6:00 PM
Directions here.

Happy hour specials until 8 p.m. include:
$2.50 pints and $3.50 rail drinks
See you there!

1. DrkEyedCajn
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

So when is Feministing coming to Texas? ;)

2. johanna
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

I was just thinking wistfully about such a thing on the Metro this morning. . .
    This DC girl has date and time saved! :)

3. Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Oh ladies, I would love to be there, however, I have a 6 am flight to catch the next day and I’m not quite as resilient as I was in college.

4. Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

fabulous! it’s going on my calendar right now.

5. Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

So when is the Los Angeles meetup? Because seriously, we need one.

6. mgt
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

Yay! I’ll be there.

7. EverythingisImage
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

Chicago anyone? *pouts*

8. mnmlst
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Hooray! I can’t wait!

9. mnmlst
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Hooray! I can’t wait!

10. Meredith
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Okay, y’all better have events this spring, because I turn 21 in February, I’m a student in DC, and I’d love to kick it with the Feministing gals! :D

11. Posted December 12, 2007 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Whoohoo! Dress code? What are we wearing? Damn it! It’s a three-hour drive, but this bald man is there!

12. Posted December 12, 2007 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

Lucky Bar? Srsly?
    FAIL.
    I’ll still go of course.

13. Genny
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Wow, y’all managed to schedule this like, right after I get back to Maryland from college in Miami. Sweet! If I can make it out from under the covers (it’s still in the upper 70′s/low 80′s here, that’s apparently not the case there) I will be there with everyone I can drag with me.

14. nerdalert
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

Toronto? *wiggles eyebrows*

15. feministorbust
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

I’m most likely moving to DC this coming summer to earn my Women’s Studies MA at GWU. More events in the future, please! Would love to be a part of them.

16. Karen
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

Yay!! I’m always so jealous of the fun NYC events. How exciting to have one that I can attend!!

17. SarahMC
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

w00t! Exciting!
    How did y’all arrive at a decision about the bar?

18. aaaames
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

I am sooo ready for an L.A. event. When/where?!

19. sunburned counsel
    Posted December 12, 2007 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

hurrah.
    I am there.

20. Posted December 13, 2007 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

I’m with Karen, I’m excited there’s going to a DC event with the feministing ladies. I’ll be there with my feminist crew.

21. Caro
    Posted December 13, 2007 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Oh man, I wish I could go, but my office Christmas party is that night. :(
    Please have more Feministing events in DC soon, and I’ll be there!

22. Lucy
    Posted December 15, 2007 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

hi new yorkers, I’d love to come, hope to see you there

23. Christy
    Posted December 18, 2007 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

I am not to big a fan of Lucky Bar, but I will still be there since it is so close.

24. Ari_El
    Posted December 18, 2007 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

I am there. And I am bringing extra librarians as back up. See you at lucky bar!