My mood today

Thanks to Amanda for helping me to find the perfect outlet for said mood.

1. Posted December 29, 2006 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

I definitely needed that. Thanks. (Also: there isn’t enough Tetris in music videos, is there? Attention movers, shakers, and makers of music videos: we want more Tetris.)

2. roymacIII
    Posted December 29, 2006 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Hear hear!
    If you ask me, there isn’t enough Tetris, in general. I want Tetris snack-foods. A Tetris movie, perhaps? ;)

3. Posted December 29, 2006 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Ha, that video is awesome. I love bratty women.

4. elektrodot
    Posted December 29, 2006 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

shes sooo cuutttee. i cant stand it.
    ive heard that beat before tho…no clue where

5. Posted December 29, 2006 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

I lurv that track/video. Good, good stuff.
    Cheers,
    TH

6. mimo92
    Posted December 29, 2006 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

I love this song so very very much. It’s favored on my YouTube account. (guess what my username is. lol)
    I can only do one thing and that’s be Lady Sovereign.
    Definitely more Tetris. I think I favored a video where some girl is playing the theme on the piano.

7. Jeff
    Posted December 29, 2006 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

Oh god, that’s Lady Sovereign, isn’t it?
    I recommend her “take” on the Ordinary Boys’ “Boys Will Be Boys.”

8. Justin
    Posted December 30, 2006 at 12:48 am | Permalink

….I’ll stick to punk

9. Life
    Posted December 12, 2009 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

The Organizing Committee Official Bulletins (Japanese Edition) The first Japanese edition bulletin was issued in March 1960, and altogether thirty of these Japanese edition bulletins were published, the last one in December 1964, after the Tokyo Games were completed. Each issue of 20,000 copies was distributed to interested persons in the various Prefectural offices, Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Amateur Sports Associations, public libraries, mass communication media, banks and business companies, the National Diet and Central Government offices.
    In the earlier issues of the bulletins, emphasis was placed on informative articles on the history and development of the ancient as well as the modern Olympics. Later, as the schedule of events for the Tokyo Olympics, as well as the sites and facilities, became more definitely planned, the pages of these bulletins were treated in a more analytical manner and contained reminiscences of medalists of former Olympics and outlines of each of the twenty events to be included.
    From the beginning of 1964, the Olympic Year, the articles gave greater reference as to how the various organizations in charge of strengthening the Japanese entries were progressing with that task, forecasts of Japanese athletes’ success, as well as general forecasts of the scheduled events. Bulletin No. 29 published in September, just before the opening of the Tokyo Games, contained the coordinated programme of all events, full lists of the participating nations, guide maps for localities, and venues where the events would be held and a number of photos of completed constructions. It was edited to be a manual for the Tokyo Olympic Games.
    The final issue—No. 30—included photos of the opening and closing ceremonies as well as of the Games’ highlights. It also contained summarized results of the Tokyo Olympic Games and a complete list of the medalists.