We look purty.

Welcome to the new site! Please be patient, as we’ll be working out some kinks over the next few days.
An extra special thanks to John for help making this happen.

1. Posted March 31, 2006 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Yay! Finally…thanks to Ray as well for the lovely new mudflap ladies and color scheme.

2. Anonymous
    Posted March 31, 2006 at 11:48 am | Permalink

sweet… i kept talkin with sami about doing something for y’all, but i’m a lazy punk. bless up john and ray

3. Posted March 31, 2006 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

y’all have an easy way to get back to the index (home) page?

4. Jessica
    Posted March 31, 2006 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

On it.

5. johnny f00
    Posted March 31, 2006 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

mudflap logo click will get ya back :)

6. Posted March 31, 2006 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

If my opinion counts, all I have to say is “Me likey!”

7. Posted March 31, 2006 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

nice, johnny, you work faster’n i do

8. Pam
    Posted March 31, 2006 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Looks great in IE, not so much in Firefox. :(

9. Vanessa
    Posted March 31, 2006 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

Strange…we have Firefox and it looks great over here. What’s not looking right?

10. Posted March 31, 2006 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

Looks wonderful!

11. Posted March 31, 2006 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

For what it’s worth, I use Firefox and think the new design kicks ass. Really clean and streamlined. And the logo rocks!

12. Posted March 31, 2006 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I am sooo happy you’ve done this. Clean, easy to read, great color. I’m seeing it fine on Safari, and momentarily I’ll know if now my comments get through, which I’d given up on, as typekey consistently sent me in circles resulting in nothing but frustration. Congrats!

13. Posted April 3, 2006 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

You sure clean up nice. [The site redesign looks great!]

14. Bloomberg
    Posted August 18, 2009 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

But the presence of the car also affects our experience of the city in very tangible ways. Cars are a very real danger that both pedestrians and motorists have to be aware of in order to survive. If we’re careful, we look sharply left and right at junctions and crossings to check for oncoming traffic. Thus, by necessity in such situations, we are forced to ignore the finer details and nuances of the cityscape. Similarly, we are attuned to an entire lexicography of signs dedicated to communicating conduct in relation to motor vehicles. But the interpretation of greens, reds and ambers at traffic lights and crossings can preclude an even-paced, reflective urban experience.